Saturday, June 25, 2016

Why Vega Sport?

Why Vega Sport?
 
The Vega Sport pre-workout energizer is made to increase your energy, endurance and mental focus. It is an all-natural, plant-based performance enhancement, and is considered to be a clean choice that helps promote an active lifestyle.
 
Why I use Vega Sport
I have found that Vega Sport is the only pre-workout that has not caused any interference with my Lupus. Once I drink Vega Sport, I do not break out in a rash, or become sick. This Vega Sport energizer helps me workout to the fullest without any side effects.
Vega Sport has been the most effective pre-workout out, and has helped me fulfill the fitness goals I have set for myself. Once I begin working out, I am able to push myself to the fullest and perform my best. While living with a chronic illness, we already have a difficult time finding the energy to workout. The daily chronic pain may put a halt to your workout plan, however, staying active is important for those with chronic illnesses. Without consuming Vega Sport before my workouts, there would be no drive within myself to even start. If you decide to go for a walk one day, and you have chronic pain, half a scoop of Vega Sport will help boost your motivation to start that walk! Overall, drinking the Vega Sport before a workout is a nice energy boost to help work through the pain.
 
Other Pre-Workouts
Before trying Vega Sport, I was trying several other pre-workouts to determine which one would work the best. Each pre-workout I would try would instantly break me out in a rash, or cause me to be sick. Once I would begin my workout, my body would not want to perform to the fullest due to the chemicals reacting with my lupus. I would instantly loose energy and become ill. Once I would break out in the rash, often times it would stay for at least a month or two. None of the medications would suppress the rash, and I would continue to be ill for several months. I had to research the different kinds of pre-workouts, and what ingredients they were made of. Once I realized lupus patients are suppose to avoid those supplements that are included in the pre-workouts, is when I found out about Vega Sport. Those living with lupus should always do their research before trying something new, that was one lesson learned for myself.
 
 
Why it is Important
Working out is very important for those who suffer from a chronic illness. Most lupus patients experience weight loss or gain due to medications. While on corticosteroids is when lupus patients are at a high risk for weight gain. Maintaining your weight with a healthy diet and a workout plan is important. Always speak with your doctor before starting a new workout plan, and focus on the things that help make a better quality of life for yourself.
 
 
It is important to know the certain foods and dietary supplements to stay away from while living with lupus. Dietary supplements and certain ingredients are often used to boost the immune system. Most of the dietary supplements may cause inflammation in individuals with lupus, or other autoimmune diseases. Since lupus is an inflammatory disease that effects the immune system, it is important to know what to avoid. Lupus patients are told to stay away from dietary supplements for several reasons. It is the same for pre-workout as well. People who live with lupus are unable to take certain pre-workouts since it boosts the immune system, and causes flare ups. Often times it may cause a butterfly rash, or inflammation. Most of these pre workouts contain highly reactive chemicals that may interfere with your lupus. Lupus patients, or those with any autoimmune disease must avoid any foods or supplements that may boost or stimulate the immune system.
 
 
If there are any of you who have tried Vega Sport, feel free to share your results with me!!


2 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about Vega... Gotta try it out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thanks for your great post, there are much nice information that I am sure a huge number of guys and gals don’t know.vega sport pre-workout energizer

    ReplyDelete